Our professionals bring the highest technical skills to the table, in addition they offer real world experience gained through over years in meeting the consulting needs of clients. We offer a full-spectrum a full-spectrum consulting practice. We offer a wealth of intellectual capital in a broad range of business disciplines.
From strategic alignment, process improvement, and organizational development to technology integration and software development, and risk management, we can address your critical business issues to generate the powerful, sustainable solutions you need to be competitive. This unique approach helps you get closer to your customers and drive more revenue, increase the efficiency of your operations, improve your organizational effectiveness, mitigate your risks, and strengthen your position in the marketplace.
Our ultimate objective with all of our services and solutions is to help you achieve real results by focusing on improving your performance, increasing the return on your assets, and mitigating your business risk. Hiring us on part time basis is easier hiring full time staff.
Some of our more common services include:
- Outsourced CFO
- Outsourced Controller
- Start-up Consulting
- Business Plan Development
- New Business Formation & Incorporation
- QuickBooks Setup & Training
- Lease Versus Purchase Analysis
- Job Costing Analysis
- Debt Analysis
- Financial Budgeting
- Succession Planning
- Business Valuations
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Cash Flow Management
- Bank Financing
Part-time CFO Services
Growing businesses often reach a point where they need professional financial advice, but can’t afford a full time CFO or controller. If you’re fortunate enough to be in this position, then we have the perfect solution. Let us be your CFO. We provide the financial insight and leadership you need. This allows you to spend more time growing the business and satisfying customers. Hiring us on part time basis is easier hiring full time staff.
Here is what you get with Part -Time CFO services.
- More time to focus on new services, new customers and other core business issues.
- Better understanding of the financial side of your business. You have less surprises of your business.
- Improved decision-making capabilities from clearly seeing the hard true umbers of your business.
- A ready available sounding board to help you with those tough business decisions and help you clarify your business plan.
- The comfort from knowing that a professional is overseeing and constantly improving the financial side of your business.
- Improved quality and timeliness of financial information.
- Budget preparation and monitoring.
- Profitability analysis by service or product line.
- Tax saving strategies, cash management, and trend analysis.
- Assistance in defining ling-range plans and the quantification of goals.
- Liaison with bankers, attorneys, vendors, insurance agents.
- Assistance in obtaining financing from banks, including assistance with negotiation.
- Analysis of asset purchases, mergers, and acquisitions.
Strategic Business Planning
A Strategic Business Plan is much more than a tool to obtain financing. If you still have all you plans and ideas locked up inside your head… preparing a strategic plan helps you clarify your company’s direction, ensures your key leaders are all “on the same page”, and keeps both management and staff focused on the tasks at hand.
A Strategic Plan is often needed when…
- Starting a new venture, product or service.
- Expanding a current organization, product or service.
- Buying a new business, product or service.
- Turning around a declining business.
The Strategic Plan provides a blueprint, describing your company, its products, the competitive environment, management team, financial health, and business risks.
The plan allows you to.
1. Identify and describe the target customer profile, features, advantages and benefits of your new venture, product or service.
2. Justify that your plans are credible by fully researching the need being filled with your new venture.
3. Develop marketing plans including full descriptions of targeted promotional campaigns with implementation timelines. You also get to examine market conditions, the nature of your customers, as well as your competitors, sales potential, and projected results of your promotional campaigns.
4. Develop staffing plans including identifying the key players, skills, attitudes and expertise needed to build the venture.
5. Develop management plans including full descriptions of management systems and timelines for implementation.
6. Develop financial plans including projected start up costs, operating costs, revenue, profits, and break-even analysis for the first 3 to 5 years. Projected financial plans allow you to effectively predict upcoming problems, or prevent them. In other words, the perspective gained through your Strategic Business Plan can make a significant contribution to your company’s success, and help you get the funding you require. In fact, most lending institutions and private investors will not even talk to you without a solid financial plan.
7. Identify building and equipment needs including vendors and cost estimates.
8. Formulate company milestones including timelines for upcoming products and services in development.
Cash Flow Management
A wise business owner once said, “Happiness is a positive cash flow.” As a business owner, I’m sure you agree. Everything is better when your cash-in exceeds your cash-out.
A cash crisis can be emotionally devastating and it can even kill your business. If you’ve ever had to beg, borrow and steal to cover tomorrows payroll you know what I mean.
Our cash management service allows you to…
- Know when, where, and how your cash needs will occur.
- Know what the best sources are for meeting your additional cash needs.
- Be prepared to meet these needs when they occur, by keeping good relationships with bankers and other creditors.
The starting point for avoiding a cash crisis is allowing us to develop a cash flow projection for you. We can help you develop both short-term (weekly, monthly) cash flow projections to help you manage daily cash, and long-term (annual, 3-5 year) cash flow projections to help you develop the necessary capital strategy to meet your business needs.
We also prepare historical cash flow statements to help you gain an understanding about where all the money went.
Creating an accurate cash flow projection is just one of the many cash management services we provide. You also get…
- Help obtaining an appropriate line of credit.
- Cash collection acceleration techniques.
- Proven effective collection policies.
- Proven effective payment policies.
- Help obtaining the maximum rate of return on your idle cash.
To learn more about how we can help you avoid stressful cash shortages please contact us to get a Free Consultation.
Need money to grow your business?
Requesting a business loan without adequate preparation sends a clear message to the lender: High Risk! Therefore, it pays to be prepared and organized in your approach for financing.
Put your best foot forward by allowing us to prepare a winning loan proposal for you. Our proposals have a high likelihood of success because they’re created from the lender’s perspective.
You get the money you need because we know exactly what banks want to see. Even more importantly, we know how to prove to them that you’ll be able to pay them back.
Our winning loan proposals come complete with…
- Executive Summary: Where we concisely state the purpose of the loan, the exact amount of money required, an explanation of what the loan will be used for and why it’s needed.
- Pro-forma Cash Budgets and Financial Statements: We use your data and underlying assumptions to prepare information that your banker can easily read and buy in to.
- Owners Personal Financial Statements: We make copies of the last 3 years of personal tax returns for the bank as well as identify the collateral being pledged as security for the loan.
- Representation: We help substantiate your financial needs/position to your banker in person.
If you’d like to learn more about how you can obtain the money you need to grow your business please complete this form.
At times you may need a trained outside professional to evaluate your company’s operations to determine if the appropriate controls are in place to ensure proper handling of resources and to protect yourself from employee theft.
We assess your internal control systems to determine the efficiency and effectiveness of your operating procedures. Then we make recommendations that help your company become stronger and more profitable by correcting any inefficient or ineffective operating procedures we find.
What we do for you…
- Implement segregation of duties so that duties are divided, or segregated, among different people to reduce risk of error or inappropriate actions. No one person has control over all aspects of any financial transaction.
- Make sure transactions are authorized by a person delegated approval authority when the transactions are consistent with policy and funds are available.
- Ensure records are routinely reviewed and reconciled, by someone other than the preparer or transactor, to determine that transactions have been properly processed.
- Make certain that equipment, inventories, cash and other property are secured physically, counted periodically, and compared with item descriptions shown on control records.
- Provide employees with appropriate training and guidance to ensure they have the knowledge necessary to carry out their job duties, are provided with an appropriate level of direction and supervision, and are aware of the proper channels for reporting suspected improprieties.
- Document policies and procedures and making them accessible to employees. The documented policies and procedures provide day-to-day guidance to your staff and continuation of duties in the event of prolonged employee absences or turnover.
- Review operations to ascertain whether results are consistent with established objectives and goals and whether the operations are being carried out as planned.
If you’d like more information about our internal control services please complete this form to setup a Free Consultation.
Starting a new business has to be one of the most exciting times in an entrepreneur’s life. New challenges and opportunities abound. Give yourself the best shot at realizing your dream by talking with us about what your accounting, taxes, payroll and business entity needs are.
We offer a consultation session for new businesses:
- What entity may work for you, tax implications for each
- State registration requirements
- IRS registration requirements
- I-9′s for new employees
- Employee federal 940 & 941 Taxation & Reporting
- SUTA Taxation and Reporting
- Self employment tax & minimization tactics
- Accounting & Bookkeeping requirements, tactics and time saving tricks.
- Business Franchise Tax
- Personal tax implications
- Sales Taxes
Great Services at Affordable Fees
We offer a free initial consultation. Please call us or fill in the form below. We will contact you immediately.