How to Fix Taxes That Were Filed Wrong

If you have received a notice from the IRS, there’s a chance that your taxes may have been filed wrong. This is very common and can be easily fixed.

A CPA can help to translate what the IRS is trying to communicate. Once they have figured that out, they will review the documents needed to file taxes and they will file a 1040-X to amend the faulty taxes and correct them.

Help put your mind at ease by contacting your local CPA.

If you are in the OC or LA area, give us a call at 714-533-2600 to schedule a free consultation today!

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!